Monday, November 17, 2008

What will happen ????

The other day i was going through few java questions as a preparation for my exams. I read a question without any answer choices...

1) What will happen if you try to compile and execute this piece of code ?

well, as there are no choices to pick from, i came up with my own answer:

"It'll invoke the nuclear weapon which is 500mts away from this company and within seconds this company will burn down to ashes !!!! "

I like this objective type questions without any objects, it just expands ur creativity !!!!!

PS: I'm lovin it !!!!
PPS: i wish that piece of code really does as per my wish !!!
PPPS: he he he he :D

2 comments:

Agni said...

Office a alikkiradhu unga oorla creativity? :D

ஸ்ரீனிவாசன் said...

it was inspired from Calvin n Hobbes maapla....

satunnu ithaan mind la vanduchu :)