Thursday, November 6, 2008

Come, let me introduce u to that girl .....

Whenever i hear this: "Come, let me introduce u to that girl...", somewhere deep inside the guy awakes and urges to follow the trail but i avoid it consciously and i am excellent in doing this for the past 8 years.Reason ???? well, two bad experience with this "introduction" in my college life.

Exp 1: Me and Murali are good friends. He joined college couple of months before me and made some good friends there. When i joined college, my only aim was to convince Ms.X to love me. So while planning out lots of things for that, Murali came to me one day and told that "Ms.X is in ECE rt, come let me introduce to a girl who's in her class and she may help you !!!" like a dog going behind dead fish i followed him. He went to first year class room and this particular girl was there(whom he's going to introduce). She was with couple of her friends busy chatting. Then this guy went to their place and straight away joined in conversation with them. I was standing there bit confused, then somewhat i managed to grab a seat close to him, and then i started waiting...for about 10 mins. Finally, as it's not moving anywhere, i thought i'll pitch in. That very moment someone in that group cracked a joke and i pitched in and said "good one", then time came still. They suddenly realized that there's someone sitting next to them and listening to them and they started giving an expression which has lots of confusion and little "who the hell he is?"..ironically, my friend..Murali also gave the same expression. oh gosh, i'm helpless, that lady, who supposed to be my cupid asked murali "Who's he ?" Murali told with little hesitation "oh..ivanaa, he's srini". The next second, i just got up from that place and started walking towards my den. Till i reach my destination, i was abusing murali in mindvoice...i never ever abused anyone that much in my life !!!!!!!

I completely avoided her till the end of my college :)

EXP 2: There was one big shot studying in our college. One of her friends by means became our friend (sort of). Everyone in our gang were willing to get an intro to that Ms.Y. Somewhat or other he managed to give intro to everyone, in lab, in canteen, in class and i was the only one left. I was just waiting for my D Day. Finally one fineday, it's wednesday and we completed our sports hours and were settled in "STORES". I was wearing a shorts and t-Shirt with 99% covered with red-sand. I sweated out a lot and i was looking nothing more than a buffalo in ditch.(hope everyone reading this are smiling :) ). This guy Praveen came and told me to come with him, we had a 25 mts walk and then there she was standing !!!!! He introduced "Y, this is Srini from Mechatronics" i just said "Hi" immediately my reflexes alerted me and the next and last dialogue i told her is "Bye"...thats it. I really donno whether i was walking or running but went straight to rest room to get a glimpse of my position. Well, nothing to say, i was like a black pig amidst ditch !! so one more let down and i never went near her for the rest of my college life :)

So , the conclusion is that , after these two excellent intro sessions, i refrained myself from these sessions. Nowadays, i dont think friendship blooms with intro and all...it just happens..so wait for it :)

7 comments:

Agni said...

Nowadays, i dont think friendship blooms with intro and all...it just happens..so wait for it :)

Anubava kalvi maadhri teriyudhae... ;) Ms. X, Ms. Y maadhiri idhu Ms. J oda influence a :D

ஸ்ரீனிவாசன் said...

X and Y anubavame pothum da !!!!

ippo sirichukinu atha pathi pesunaalum, anniku romba peel pannunen maapla :(

Raji said...

hahah
first incident:wierdos do exist...though i havent met such people...ave heard of such people a lot. antha ponnu konjam thaan loosu, ungalai kottikitu ponaane oru kenaiyan ...avanai adikanum.

second incident: dont understand what your reflex was...en? a man after sports will be dirty...can be in formals :))...relaxxx...BIG SHOT !!!!!! mostly these girls are boring anyway.

not just friendship...even love (kaathal)blooms by itself...so just wait...:))
PS:Agni :)) yaar antha Ms.J...:)

Unknown said...

Nice :) ... i am sure everyone has a few stories like these hehehehe

ஸ்ரீனிவாசன் said...

@Raji: sathiyama Ms.J nu yaarum illingo !!!!

@prithvi: aaha, ungalukkum ippidi oru anubavam irukka ???? second time: Why Blood...same Blood :D

netsonix said...

Reminds of an incident, when i cracked the worst pick up line that should be used on any girl.

A friend introduced me to a pretty girl i had never see before, and I blurted out, "I have seen you somewhere?". Blasphemy!!!

:D

Unknown said...

hahaha --- aama pa ...