Friday, November 21, 2008

Visitors List !!!!

I added a new widget to my blog, "Visitors List". I had this some time back and while changing the blog template i deleted it, after that i haven’t bothered\noticed this widget at all. Interestingly i added this yesterday and i was eager to know who all are visiting my blog ;)

Today, i saw the results. As below:



The results are expected, like the three dots in India (Bangalore, Pune n Delhi - whatever i scribble i immediately drop a mail to few of my friends and they are distributed in that location). No wonders abt the dots in USA and CANADA. Friends are there. But the confusing part is a dot from Australia. All i know about Australia are kangaroos and cricket...so i am completely surprised to see a dot there !!!!!

Still analyzing and will publish my findings soon ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ithuke ippadina ... I had a visitor from Kildare ... I dont even know where that is ....

ஸ்ரீனிவாசன் said...

Kildare !!!!

search result: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/County_Kildare

dublin pakathula oru village !!!!!!!

PS: anegama bharathiraja effect la anga oru gramam irukunnu ninaikiren !!!!!
PPS: in another 5 yrs time, i m planning to meet all who reads my blog...mostly oru surprise visit kudukalaamnu irukken !!!!
PPPS: canada ku epidingo VISA edukurathu :D

Unknown said...

hehehehe ...thanks thanks ...
PS: canada la ungallukku ellam visa kudupangalan theriyala ...hehehehe
PPS: venna naan recommend panni pakuren
PPPS: heheheheheh :)

Agni said...

I use Clustrmaps and it just shows the dots and not the name of the places. But trust me, I have a visitor from every continent on the planet. Mostly they come through google searches or some other blog network!