Monday, November 24, 2008

Opis Komedies - Part 25: My calendar !!!!

Couple of weeks back, my day was completely filled with meetings. Almost all the day I’m filled with meetings but this is a special one , coz i didn’t even find time for lunch !!!!

so i just took a screen shot of my calendar and send it across to my small elite group of friends, who firmly believe that i am not working at all. This group of people includes Ashwath, sunil, shanm, bishwa, shristi and kochu.

Well, if we start a mail chain, it goes for hours with all types of comments for which atlast you will feel like ending ur life at that instance. This elite group has enormous sense of humour with utmost sarcastic touch.

On that day also, the moment i send my screen shot i got 6 replies in 8 mins. At that time, Kochu passed my cubicle and i asked her:

Me: Hey Kochu, u saw the new mail chain ???
Kochu: haven't, will chk now !!!

After sometime,

Kochu: i didnt get any mails !!!
Me: (wondering !!!) what ???

the next sec, i got call from Ashwath:

Ashwath: Machaanz, why is the onsite PM is there in the mailer list ?????
me: WHAT !!!!!

Heart almost bounced out of my mouth !!!! the reasons are:

1) I mixed up the mail id of Kochu with that onsite PM
2) she's a lady PM in onsite
3) The worst part is, she's the one who asked me for updates and in turn i arranged all those meeting !!!!!


That was one of the most embarrassing moment in my career...i pinged her and apologised.She's generous enough to give a smile and push this topic behind woods !!!!

PS: this post is dedicated to Kochu !!!
PPS: past 2 weeks i m trying to avoid to pen this incident...finally kochu almost threatened me to write this !!!!!

2 comments:

Agni said...

Dei this is far better... I once scolded my onsite manager in my usual style without knowing that the phone was unmuted by one of my friends; and the best part was we had some clients also in the call! :D Somehow managed to get past it!!!

ஸ்ரீனிவாசன் said...

he he he he....

I always check twice before commenting over Voip !!!!