Monday, November 24, 2008

Opis Komedies - Part 24: sunday cricket match !!!

Sunday 23rd Nov, 2008. 00:00 hrs

I got an SMS from Ashwath like this:

Hey i got 15 tickets to da cricket match in bangalore this sunday. Shall we go ?

I saw this message in the morning and i was trying his number couple of times. Finally 9:30 am he called me. I asked him about the tickets and cost, he said it's given at the end of the sms and asked me to check it myself.

Immediately i opened the message again and checked. It was:

if you get dis kind of msg plz take me also to match :)

DAMN UR PJ !!!! actually he's a localite and we dont have any grounds to doubt the authenticity of the message !!!! but anyways, he made bhakra out of us !!!!!

PS: i gave him back with filled-water-bottle
PPS: few guys called at midnight to confirm the ticket !!!!

No comments: