Friday, December 5, 2008

whiteboard

I used to jot down my tasks in a white board sometimes:

1) to remember what all things i have to do for the day.
2) just to show others that i'm working :)

Last time when i filled my whiteboard was 6-7 months back in my prev development project(now, dont ask what i have developed...they are still in the process of finding that !!!). Yesterday i wrote couple of tasks

1) Case Age (not ICE AGE)
2) Script

Today morning i saw my board and someone has added this:

3) Fight the demons within.

After two days, it brought smile from my heart...simple things keep the life moving!!!!!

PS: i usually come first and leave last...
PPS: i started searching that person...
PPPS: the options are limited, so i'll find in another 30 mins :)
PPPPS: kandupidicha solren !!!!

2 comments:

Agni said...

Ha ha ha :) Good one da! Now you are really 'blogging' :)

ஸ்ரீனிவாசன் said...

:)

also...evan eludunaanu innum kandu pudikka mudiyala !!!!!!!