Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Moi Next Short Film : on lighter note !!!!!

One more short film and this time - First ever time Srini speak n act in "!@#!@#$!#$#$" (film name is secret ). I am performing the role of a Tea shop owner, which by any merit is the toughest role to depict on screen. My costumes goes this way - Lungi+dirty shirt+turkey towel. Director Karthik Subburaj told me: "dei, meesai vachu, light thaadiyoda vandudu...paaka konjam pakki maadiri irukanum".(athellam problem illa, naan eppavume apidithaan iruppen)

On the acting front : i am not in lead role but a supporting role which helps the lead role to emote better (dei, 2 mins filmla support role, athukku ivlo build-up a????).On my introduction i'll be praying...in close-up shot , camera will focuss my hands. Then, a whirl wind...background music with voices like..."naalaya sooriyane...elundu vaa..."something like that...then we'll show a boiler flying and coming towards me. Here, the whole audience expect that i'll break the boiler with my head(why boiler????)coz, i'm Tea kadaikaaran.(oh god...sathiya sothanai)but there's a twist here, instead of breaking, i just do heading like Zidane and boiler is now placed on the stove.(evvalavo pannnitom...ide panna maatoma ????) I lit the stove and speaks for 3 mins starting from recent tie match between india-australia to stone-age period. Then one punch song about national integration\against terrorism\against bribery\against any against(ada kadavule.......!!!!).Then the story starts.

I think this enough now(atukulla mudichutiya????), rest after release :)

PS: the sentence in brackets is my manasaatchi
PPS:(enna kodumai sir idu !!!!!)

3 comments:

Agni said...

Unakkulla oru simbhu urumikirukkaan nu sollu! :D

ஸ்ரீனிவாசன் said...

Simbu, iduku nee asingama thitti irukalaam

PS: simbu nu sollitiye...ide vida asingam venuma !!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

this is too funny ... please post the link when u release the film... hehehe :)