Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My next ten mins of fame

One more ten mins of fame !!!! There was a video making contest couple of months ago in my company. As per my SPM's request(torture), i made a short film for 2 mins. The theme is just how we handle a P1 case and the business impact of the same.

There were 17 entries in total and few are really good. The one made by Anupam based on ZooZoo was damn cute. We almost forgot the story and this video went for several round of screenings and finally ours got selected in top 3 videos.

I was delighted for few mins and then came back to normal state. But then someone reminded that we'll have a special interview of ours in the company Launched TV...now thats coool !!!!

So into ten mins of fame again and thankfully this time for all good reasons. I sincerely wish n hope that i should not goof up in the interview or else there'll be one more entry in Opis Komedies !!!!!!

No comments: