Saturday, July 18, 2009

Endurance test

Its been long time since i break into pieces and last Thursday was one such day where my endurance was tested for good 40 mins. I felt like insect in front of the mighty arms of rule makers in my company, who drives by numbers. Emotions apart, if i was the owner, even my intentions would be money. After all , Money is the only Ethics for any businessmen and thats how they should be.

So , something minimal expected for my 3 years of employment was not given and i was fuming for that. Evening we had a discussion on that and thats where , i was about to break into pieces. It wouldnt be decent to provide more details, but it was a certain eye opener for me. I knew where i was placed in the structure and it was not in good position.

The learning was phenomenal and somewhat i can now draw a line between profession and company. This learning though cost me 3.3 years !!!!!

No comments: