Friday, June 26, 2009

King of POP

It was somewhere in 92, i was 10 then, My uncle bought me a cassette. It was Dangerous by Michael Jackson. The cost was somewhere around 120 bucks and i'm astonished with that price!!!!

I put the cassette in the player and the first song was JAM...at the start of that song, there'll be a glass breaking sound...that was the moment i became fan of MJ. Absolutely amazing album !!!! i heard each n every song for next couple of years and till now, whenever someone speaks about English songs, i say "My fav is MJ".

Others moved ahead with Backstreet boys, britney or even few went back to beatles, Elvis Presley...but for me its only MJ. off late, people gave me a cold stare when i told them that i'm MJ fan. well, there are lots of reasons for that but then i loved only his music and we have seen may examples of great people being little unstable here n there... just bits n pieces of life.

MJ, you are a genius and i adore you for that scintillating voice and awesome dance movements. You will always be there with me through your songs and you'll remain "KING OF POP". Rest in peace.

No comments: