Friday, June 5, 2009

Coast II Coast

Yesterday, Me n Raghu (+1 in my friends list) went to wedding engagement. It was too crowded and we decided to eat outside. Raghu took me to a Mangalore style restaurant. I already have a great respect for Mangalore as they produce best looking girls in the country (Kerala comes next). Samples are Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone...

After our short trip to Mangalore for Ashwath's marriage, Mangalore gained loads of respect n love from me. Now as a next step, i went with Raghu to this restaurant called Coast II Coast in koramangala. The ambiance is good but above all the best thing is food.

I was new to the place so raghu took care of ordering best in the restaurant.We Started with Anjal fish, then Bangda fish and then had Neeru Dosa with Chicken curry. The taste was something outstanding that i had in recent times.

Now i feel like i'm preparing myself for Mangalore...anyone available there ???????????????

No comments: