Thursday, October 1, 2009

huh Gilma...huh Gilpa

These two phrase always brings a smile in my face. I was using this when i was in high school. In all my notes, i fill it with my own crappy philosophies (obviously funny) and at the end, i'll leave the signature "Huh Gilma.....Huh Gilpa !!!!"

Suddenly, someday back, i saw a funny status message in one of my friend's status message. It reads "Sampa - lakkadi - bampa", after seeing that my funny tag flashed. since then, i m using this tag...but this invites lots of troubles from that time, few of my friends asked questions like:
1) dude, full masti kya ?
2) hey, ny new girl friend ?
3) wat man, u boozed a lot kya ?

on top of all this, i still remeber the comment i received from my mom after seeing my note:

"Son, are you going to join al-umma ???? "

I almost stopped writing after this question :)

Finally, my personal comment when Fahad asked for the meaning, as i was fed up explaining people i told him into ulti frustration:

"Man, This is neo surrealistic philosophy !!!! "

Then he didnt asked and i dont have to explain, so planning to use the above sentence to anyone who'll ask in the future.

A sample of that neo surrelaistic philosophy:

"Sky above and Earth beneath, This is Life" :)

2 comments:

சரவண வடிவேல்.வே said...

ha ha ha...Can i Use ur neo surrelaistic philosophy's.... Any Copyright required??/

ஸ்ரீனிவாசன் said...

nothing needed ...just go ahead !!!!!