Friday, September 5, 2008

Teacher's Day

Teacher's day. sep 5th, 1999. I was studying 12th std. We had a culture in our school, on that particular day we will take classes instead of our teachers. This happened on that day !!!!
A small flashback would help to understand the situation. When i was in 11th std, My physics teacher slapped me in front of the class. It was too embarrassing and i cried for hours. That was an outcome of his collective hatred towards our class and on that particular day i became the victim. I was fuming inside. it disturbed several nights. I decided eto bring him down in front of the class and make a mockery of him..so that he will feel humiliated.
I waited for almost a year and more...i was in 12th Std now, i took few of my friends to his class. It's 11A, our juniors, the same place where he slapped me a year back. He greeted us with a smile and allowed to take class. I was completely corrupted and i decided to take my revenge.
I mocked him for 10 mins, his moves, his speech, his body-language including the way he punishes his students. The whole class burst out of laughing, i just showed him that how pathetic he is. After 10 mins, we left the class and i had my last smile.
In the afternoon, i met him near the stairs, the moment he saw me, he just burst out of tears..holding my hands, he asked me "srini, i may not be the most attractive teacher but i just teach what i have to, now you tell me, what should i do to be more convincing for students". I just loved it. This is what i wanted, the humiliation, that complete down feel. i didnt answer his question. That day, i was very happy. I was fullfilled.
But now, after 9 yrs, i still believe that i did it with complete conscience, i never felt bad for that !!!It's an unbalanced equation and i balanced it on that day. I do respect him.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha, A teacher is always a teacher, no matter how cruel he is... And you are still a student!!!

Agni said...

I do respect him nu oru footnote vaera! Ramanjuam idha padicchaa teriyum avan side of the ekkuvason! :D

Raji said...

What do you did was bad ...sorry to say this. Atleast after seeing his tears you should have felt bad...:-)...go is stronger than humility.

ஸ்ரீனிவாசன் said...

See, he slapped me in the class and i felt so humiliated. Then i got a chance so thiruppi kuduththutten :)

Now, i m happy and i dont have any grudge over him.Also one more thing, if i didnt do that on that day, then till now i'll be thinking abt that incident and i'll be in anger\anguish\frustu on him...so manasula irundu oru baaram iranguna maadiri irunduchu.

PS: idellam verum sample thaanungo...thiruppi kudukurathukku niraiya peru irukaanga, atha oru list pottu vachirukken..sariyaana neram varumpothu thiruppi kuduppen
PPS: List la irukura 90% US la thaan irukaanga :D

Raji said...

ayyoyo..nalla velai Canada-la iruken naan :-)

Nammoda amma appa thappu senja, thiruppi kodupoma...enga appa ennai neraiya thadava purinjikaama thitti irukkaar, sila samayam adiyum vaangi irukem :-(.
Finally also think, in what way its going to make you and the other person a better human.
mmmmmmm
Naan ippadi ellam ezhutha koodaathu...why so serious?...lets put a smile on our face.

ஸ்ரீனிவாசன் said...

Parents vera others vera...we came to this world because of parents..they are creators and they have all rights to destroy also...aana mathavanga ellam apidi illa..

PS: i m always smiling
PPS :D