Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I am Back (not really)

18 months since i blogged. I was active in Facebook. Looking back, i feel that i shldnt have left blogging. The Advantages of Blogging over FB are: (Purely Personal View)

1) It's one way communication.
2) We have time to prepare and reply to counter thoughts that comes through as "comments"
3) Blogging is less controversial as most of the people(particularly friends ;) ) are away from it.

3rd reason gave me a strong justification to move to blogging again. 18 months is pretty good time for some internal transformation in characters and the future blogs may look mature, but still it will have the taste of humour...like always.

Significant achievement in life for the past 18 months includes:
1) I left Infy
2) I really left Infy...wow !!!!
3) I became ITIL expert...and trainer( this is not a JOKE)
4) Joined a new venture which i believe is going to help realize all my dreams.
5) Still no GIRL FRIEND....(seriously girls, u all have some problem !!!!!!)

thats pretty much as of now....CIAO

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good that you are back... :)

Still no girlfriends? and not yet married??? :O

rnkumar04 said...

Welcome back friend. Waiting for your blogs which are truely amazing !!