Monday, March 1, 2010

Hi

A simple Hi to all, informing that i have resigned from my present company and moving to new company in mid of April.

I had been busy all these times with my certification, interviews and absolute nonsense stuffs.

It's really a great feel to put down your papers, though my resignation was taken sportively by everyone as if they were waiting for it, well, all is well now....

I m planning to write a series of blogs about my experience with this company...so wait guys,

I AM BACK !!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Deepak said...

All the best for your new assignment!

ஸ்ரீனிவாசன் said...

Thank you :)

Unknown said...

Hi Srini ...
All the very best for your new company and U !!!

ஸ்ரீனிவாசன் said...

Thank you hein

Emani said...

hello sir..

what happened...resigned from QLogy? ..veer

ஸ்ரீனிவாசன் said...

Veer, it's a year back !!!!