Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Opis Komedies - Part 36: Why ? Why ? I donno why? It always happens to my!!!!!!

Two days back, there was a meeting in my company. The meeting was in VC (video conferencing) and so all around the globe it was connected. We have state of the art technology conference room.

The meeting was about some quarterly updates and i was dragged to the meeting as it's not having enough strength. I tried my level best to listen what they are trying to convey and seriously it didnt made any sense to me.

After 15 mins the monkey in me started peeping out, there was a mike in front of me with a switch. It's provided to ask questions if you have any. It was so tempting and i pressed it. It switched on, i was delighted and i was doing mike testing in it by tapping the mike. It was making some minute tap sound, with full delight i then switched it off. Then i looked up and to my shock the camera was focused on me and i'm visible thourgh out the world !!!!!!!!

OH NOOOOOOOOOo, it was too embarrassing and i can see people started laughing after seeing my reaction, then i donno what to do, so i was trying to avoid the camera by moving side, to my dismay there's no way i can move anywhere, i tried for ten mins and atlast i got up from the seat and sat on floor...the whole hall burst out of laughing !!!!!!!!!!

My Unit Head "You should never turn this guy mad !!!!!"...for the next 1 hr of meeting i was sitting on the floor !!!!!!!!!!

PS: i didnt knew that mike was connected with the camera !!!!
PPS: u want to know how the camera went off then, well, it was my PM who pressed the button accidentally and it started focusing him....
PPPS: Me, great escape !!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Agni said...

Nee kalakku sitthappu! :))

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha...

As always you are the show stopper.....

Deal KING* said...

macha............ wat a tragic situation da........ :D

Deal KING* said...

macha......... wat a tragic situation it wud hav been to u da......... :D

Life is beautiful... said...

LOL :-D first of all, townhall meeting kellam indha scene thevaya nu namma Heads-a kaeka thonudhu!!

ஸ்ரீனிவாசன் said...

townhall illingo...all hands meet !!!!

sreemaina said...

i was looking out for naan kadavul review..... thn scanned through ur blog and found it very intresting.... thanks for the review

this was an intresting piece of komedy ... heheheh enjoyed it!!!

ஸ்ரீனிவாசன் said...

@ sree

Thank u hein