Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Chumma !!!!!

I take forms of my boundaries or else i'm free flowing....
Defeat affects me, but success kills me...
Once spiritual now blank....
i never satisfied with what i have....
i lie most time...
i dont beleive destiny....
i know, the world is not revolving around me....
i like to move my left side always....
thats it...this is me

I told Yogesh, what i want to write...he re-phrased and gave this piece...really liked it !!!!

I take forms of my boundaries
Else i'm free flowing....

Defeat affects me
But success kills me...

I reached my spiritual peak
And rendered me completely blank...

I disbelieve destiny
Knowing world doesn't revolve around me


I like to move my left side
But that has nothing to do with my lies...

I'm hardly content
But that's the content!

No comments: